Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I think I may have found the secret to improving my swimming- buy some new goggles!! I lost my pair which were ok and after a few rather expensive trial and errors have been sold a pair of kids goggles that fit perfectly and don't let in even a micromillilitre of moisture. In fact they stay on my face without the straps! A rather fetching look! Anyway, my swimming this morning was considerably improved- yah!!! Foot is improving too so everything is on the up and up.

1 comment:

Debstar said...

I've been wearing kids goggles for years. I much prefer the ones with the sponge padding rather than the rubber, mainly because with the rubber I get 2 huge red rings around my eyes that look like my eyes have almost been sucked out of my head and it won't go away for hours, and I hate that look.