Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Friday, June 22, 2007
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Phew- feels heaps better now. I'll keep icing and stretching and going easy on it until the frustration builds again!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
Monday, June 11, 2007
1. I was born in Wales and came out here when Iwas 5.
2. I have 2 sisters and am the youngest.
3. I have been mad on horses since I was about 8 but didn't get one til I was 22.
4. I met my husband when I was 15- we got married when I was 21.
5. We want to move to northern qld for at least a year- he would like it to be forever!
6. We have two children and two little granddaughters- all of which would make moving away forever really hard to do- if not impossible
7. This is the best time in my life- so far
I think most other people on here have been tagged so I'll just leave it at that!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Oh dear! Let loose in the bookshop again! This time this post is for my sister Judy who reads this just to see what I'm up to!
Ok Judy - what is the capital of
Ethiopia? Angola? Madagascar? and Congo? lol
Email me your answers!
this harks back to our childhood when we shared a bedroom and a wall chart of the world, flags and capital cities. We used to test each others knowledge of capital cities just before we went to sleep. lol
Friday, June 08, 2007
Two Borders book vouchers for my birthday = SIX BOOKS??????? Not likely!! This is what happens- I tootle into borders grasping my vouchers in my hot little hands and there I am confronted by an array of books that I HAVE to have! So- the book vouchers have lured me in and now I am a captive but much poorer audience! lol
Can you notice a 'theme' here- apart from the obvious outsider on the right!