Friday, September 03, 2010

weekend!! Yaaahhhhh

I'm so glad the weekend is here! It's been a busy week- like always and now I'm looking forward to doing my own thing! lol-not sure what that is exactly- but it involves doing what I want to do when I want to do it!
Haven't done much on the exercise front this week. On Wed I lifted some heavy containers and was duly impressed that I bent my knees ( squat) and kept my back straight ( deadlift) even so they were heavy. The later that morning I lifted a 20kg barbell from the bottom rack in an awkward position and then moved one of the gym benches. Felt my back with both of those manoevres- and had a few aches later in the day. Nursed myself like the good princess that I am and now am much better! Consequently- no exercise!!! Tomorrow though is a different matter! Got to get some kms under my belt for the half marathon in October. Still planning to walk and run it!!

No comments: