Saturday, October 02, 2010

Back to chaos!

The end of two weeks holiday ( from tafe) . I have really enjoyed a lessening of the pressure of preparation and teaching (it's actually been 4 weeks- 2 of them in PD) but now it's time to face it all over again! I love the teaching but always get that'school feeling' after having a break from it. You would think I'd get used to it- but no!! lol
We babysat the three girls on Thurs- it was lovely. I'm in the bathroom issuing toothbrushes to all and sundry. 13thmonth old is in my arms and holding her stubby brush- I'm brushing no. 2's teeth and no 1 is waiting. All very clean teeth here- with me singing my 'tooth cleaning ' song! Then it's off to bed for stories. Me in bed reading to no 2, Hubby listening to no 1 reading him a story and no 3 quietly 'reading' her story unpside down while sitting on the floor. She just tags along after the other girls- it was a lovely night. It still amazes me, thinking these beautiful girls are part of my son, part of us.

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Makes me almost want grandchildren. Yikes! Did I say that??