Friday, November 12, 2010

passports and circumcision

Tomorrow we renew our British Passports- hopefully got all the necessary docs for it. While I was getting all the stuff downloaded it made me think again about becoming naturalised ( yep- only been here53 years- probably time to make a 'decision'!). It's actually something I've been meaning to do for ages........but you know how it it................. and time just gets away with you!
Many years ago my parents decided it was time for them to "do it". Off they trotted and later my mother proudly announced to her friends ( whilst out at dinner) 'Charles and I have been circumcised'!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm...................not sure I can better that one!!!

1 comment:

Debstar said...

he he he
That's the kind of thing my mum would say. I think it took my dad about 50 years to be pasturised.