Monday, January 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I know I'm running a bit late but I do like to mull over the consequences of putting my resolutions 'out there'! heheheh- sounds so serious doesn't it?
However I do like to post them on here so I can see for myself what I've done during the year. So, even If you're not interested- I am!!!

  1. Do a 'Challenge'
  2. do a half marathon- walking and running
  3. become more sociable- this means not avoiding contacts if I have an opportunity! When a work 'do' comes up I look for ways to avoid them! I rarely make the first move to contact someone I'm not totally familiar with to arrange a coffee date. Just little things- but important to keep outward looking
  4. Give up coffee, biscuits and jellied snakes
  5. do something a bit different in the work area- not change jobs but maybe add something different to what I already do
  6. more home renovations

And that, I think ,is enough!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It's great to share your resolutions on here, and good to be able to come back to this post next year to see how you went :)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for being strong enough to post New Year's Resolutions!
Keep pushing for excellence and don't give up. :D