Thursday, August 24, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
Yesterday I walked for about 50 mins with a friend- it was really nice to catch up with her. She's going in the marathon at Shepparton on Sunday ( the one where I was going to do the half marathon!!) I'm going up there anyway to be a bit of a support for her if I can.
My hip was quite sore after the walking and again today. I sat all day and was really stiff around my neck and hip. Took the staff fitness this afternoon and prob did more that I should have- and now paying for it. I'm tired of my body

1 comment:

Debstar said...

Hi Linda,
I've been reading your posts for ages and now that I have a blog of my own I can send you a hello.
You look so much like my sister. Actually you look more like her than I do. She's a bit of a fitness fanatic too.
The hip problem sounds like a real nuisance. Have you ever tried the tennis ball trick? Get a ball & place between wall and the sore bit on your hip. Roll it around all the sore areas using your body. It can sometimes work quite well.