Sunday, December 10, 2006

Has anyone finished their Christmas shopping yet? I started mine this w/e which I think was pretty good!. Got to the shops by 9.30am but by 1o.30 they were buzzing. Hate crowds like that. Managed to get a really good pressie for my sister- a daily calendar of Italian phrases, trivia etc. (She's learning Italian), only to talk to my other sister tonight to find she's got EXACTLY the same present for her! She bought hers before I got mine so I guess it's only fair that I change it. Damn- another trip to the shops! lol. Today was awesomely hot hot hot! I just love it like this. Went up to Warburton this afternoon and it was like a ghost town- everyone had disappeared.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

I've barely started. I think I'm in denial over the whole Xmas thing.

Debstar said...

My sister & I do the same thing with buying presents for my parents all the time.