Thursday, March 29, 2007

How sad is this??? Here I am at Coolangatta airport waiting for the 20 minutes until we can board and I'm using that time to sit here blogging!!!! lol. It does help to pass the time though. I had the BEST time yesterday- I met up with fellow blogger DEBSTAR ( I have no idea how to link that to her blog:((( ) I did feel a few flutters in the tummy just before we met wondering how the day would go- well......... I think that after about 6 hours of solid talking we had generally put the world right!!! lol It was such a good day! Saw lots of the Gold Coast that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. We did lots of walking and paddling and sitting and talking. Keep a look out on here cos when I get home I'll post all the pics I took. Thanks deb for giving up your time- I really enjoyed your company.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

No problem Linda. The break from the usual hum-drum was great. I don't really talk that much so it must have been you doing all the talking. LOL

Unknown said...

Nope- couldn't have been me deb- I don't talk all that much!!