Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Running in Mossman Gorge- Far North Qld. I always manage to run here despite injuries. It's my 'therapeutic challenge'!! Never failed yet!














While all you other 'Melbournites' were freezing in snow conditions- here I was- basking in the sun at Cairns! That's right- I know you hate me!!! lol
















Couldn't possibly resist using this glorious sand at Cape Tribulation for a gym. It just 'begged' to have some activity on it! lol


We were happy then! And aren't we clever to have managed the 'automatic
function on the camera!

I'm now done with showing off and skiting. That's it folks for another year!!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a fantastic looking holiday Linda...

And yeah I could do some warmth at the moment...

Sue said...

have you ever heard of RELAXING that's what a holiday is about crazy woman!

Debstar said...

Cape Trib huh? How were the mozzies?

OK so I'm just a little jealous.

Kek said...

Glad you had a good time, Linda - nice work on the run!