Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sore bits

I have sore - lats, traps, tri's, bi's, glutes, hammies, abs, pecs...now let me see... are there any other bits of me that I've missed out????? Nope- I think that's it! Yes...that's right.... I got trained!!!! I specified that I didn't want heavy weights ( ever mindful of my injury list) but wanted to incorporate more balance exercises. I was a bit apprehensive- being a princess like creature at the best of times. However I LOVED it!!! Felt really good and was great to have someone else correcting technique. I did pushups on the bosu- apparently I was dropping my hips. Well... let me tell you - raising them up a bit sure did put more weight on my poor little arms! Tuesday is rolling around again and I'm feeling a bit apprehensive again- lol

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds like a great pt session. It is good to have a change and get a few pointers :)

Unknown said...

I agree Kristy- it's good to be on the receiving end sometimes!!