Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All done!

All finished on the certificate 4 in training and assessment! Now I am fully certified! It was a good course but glad the pressure is off- the only thing is - now I'm all revved up and looking for more study- lol that will wear off soon enough! Tafe is just about finished for me as we're off to Port Douglas on Dec 1st for 3 weeks- yaaaahhhhh. I'm hoping there's more work at tafe next year- I;ve really enjoyed it and loved the people I'm teaching. Adults are fun and they actually want to be there!!!
Went back to cycle class this morning ( after about 4 weeks break) thought my legs would drop off in the first 5 mins ( they didn't) I'm trying to be much better on my diet/eating. It's a struggle though! Weighed myself on day 3 and had lost 400g.lol- one bag of liquorice allsorts and it'll be back ( nononononono- mustn't mustn't mustn't!)

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Looking for more study.....Are you nuts!!!! I think you deserve a holiday after all that.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your Cert IV. I bet your glad that's finally out of the way? :o) xxx