Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feel the burn!

Did a great workout session with my daughter at her gym tonight. Not sure what the class was called but it was a circuity sort of thing. Mega crowded with heaps of testosterone and all the accompanying sweat and grunts that go with it! Great for motivation. Didn;t know what quite to expect from the class but within minutes of being there we were pounding the 'red road' for our 1.5km warm up! Then back for kettlebell swings and d/bell punches x 3. Then it was pushups and burpees with hand clapping on between ( I cheated on the burpees after one 30 sec stunt! which almost killed me!) then it was punching bags and the 'triangle run' a mere 500 metres which we ended up doing 3 times. Then lots of pushups and crunches. And after that?????? chicken satay and rice with a big ice cream sundae for afters!! lol ooohhhhh..... I'm already feeling my legs!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Can you walk yet? Sounds like my kind of workout.

Unknown said...

well actually my one leg is still aching and a bit sore so I guess that means I've strained something! it's not an 'injury'- it wouldn't dare be!!!!!