Sunday, December 13, 2009

still here

Less than a week to go then we return:( It's been so good up here and I can feel myself getting more and more benefit as the days roll by. However in some ways it will be good to return to some structure and normality- I guess. Our son is now in hospital after running over his foot with the lawn mower! Kept all his toes which is lucky for him but required a skin graft and time off his feet. This is when you feel a long way away. Good news for me is that I've got more TAFE work next year- yaaahhh. Monday like this year and also 2 hrs on Friday and maybe Wed morning. I've really enjoyed adult teaching and I'm ready to tackle more.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Ouch, I'm glad to hear he is ok Linda.

Your break sounds lovely Linda and great job on getting more Tafe work :)

Unknown said...

thanks kristy- i think ouch just about describes it!!!

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Sorry to hear about your sons foot, ouch is right!

Hilary xx