Thursday, February 10, 2011

All going well

I've had a week and half back at tafe and it's all settling down very nicely! Got some lovely students and the classes are all in the morning which means free afternoons! yaaaahhh!
The 12 week challenge at my gym starts Monday so that will be a challenge!! It will be interesting to see if I stick at it the whole 12 weeks. I'm really going to try but it will mean changing eating habits quite a lot. At the moment I don't eat a great deal earlier in the day but gradually gather pace as the day goes on! If I eat more in the morning I just seem to keep looking for food. So- to eat more earlier is going to be mentally challenging! I don't need to lose weight but I do need to eat more healthily. I'm also aware that it doesn't take a great deal of effort for the weight to creep up and suddenly WHAM - you've put on 5, 6, 7, kg or so. Def don't want to go there!!!

4 comments:

Kek said...

Plan and prepare, Linda - that's usually the key. :)

You can do it.

Debstar said...

I'm there Linda. It's not a good place to be. Stay away.

Unknown said...

I agree Kerryn- preparation is the key!
deb-:((

Miss Positive said...

Yay to having afternoons off!

Good luck with your 12 week challenge :)