Saturday, June 18, 2011

A new list

Just had a birthday and now in my 6oth year!! Yikes! So- for the year leading up to the BIG ONE I'm planning a list of all things I want to achieve before I hit the big 60.
The list keeps growing so some of the stuff may need to be carried on to the next decade- lol



  1. Learn a language

  2. gardening- I have a goal of getting right around the house this year! I'll give photo evidence to keep me honest.

  3. Try a new recipe at least once a month- no- bread, jam and cream does not qualify!

  4. Renovate and paint- the house. We need to do carpets and curtains and something with all the woodwork and beams ( I'm loving the bathrooms so at least I've started on this one)

  5. Do the Melb half marathon this year-

  6. Maybe......maybe.... try a mini triathalon ( I think its Jan or Feb- run by National Breast Cancer foundation This would be a MAJOR challenge and would require a serious effort at swimming!! Yes- even for I whole 100m!!

Probably that's enough for the time being- but as I said- this list is still growing

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow Linda I would never have guessed, you are looking fantastic!

Great list of things too :)

Kek said...

Happy birthday, Linda! Love your list...

Debstar said...

Happy Birthday, Linda. Yes photos of dying plants will be good. What language? If only you lived closer to me (cause I sure as hell don't want to move any closer to Melbourne) I could sew your curtains. I'm good at that. Not so good at bridesmaids dresses apparently.

Birthday hugs, and maybe the odd kiss, coming your way.

Unknown said...

Kristy- good to hear from you again! Hope you're doing ok. We'll see about 'the list'- at least I'm full of good intentions!

Kerrryn- thankyou:))

Deb- I'll be sure to send lots of pics of, as you so rightly say- dying plants! And how are the bridesmaid dresses going???
Tku for b'day wishes and oohh la la.... a kiss or two as well:)))

Debstar said...

Just found this little birthday song for you. enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2bo_u_YmW8&feature=related