Friday, June 17, 2011

Brrrrrrr



We've been back from up North for almost a week and I think I've shivered my way through it! Those who live in Qld don't know how lucky they are with the weather!



So- for the first time in about 20 years- I've been shopping for slippers! Now we have tiles on the floor ( yeah yeah- we were warned they'd been COLD) my little tootsies are feeling a bit chilly. You would have thought I had the most gigantic of feet! I could barely get my foot into any of them! Aae they made for midgets???? Eventually found a rather ugly - but able to fit- pair in Kmart. I truly felt like the 'ugly stepsister' today!!!







This was how I spent EVERY day when we were away!!

2 comments:

Kek said...

...which is why we didn't use tiles in our living areas. Floorboards - much warmer! I only need fluffy socks to get through winter.

:)

Looking very fit there, Linda!

Unknown said...

well....we were warned!!
I hit the gym every day while we were on holiday- finding it MEGA hard to keep up the enthusiasm back here!!