Monday, November 07, 2011

Back in the land of the living again

Just got back from 10 glorious days in our favourite spot!! Can you guess where? The weather was perfect- apparently it had mega rain the week before we came and was raining the day we left- but inbetween- PERFECT!!! Had a thoroughly indulgent time with lots of gym, walking and spending inbetween the eating!! Now it's time to 'dry out' and get some sense back into my life.
I've had my first French lesson- just before we left for holiday. It's quite amazing how much comes back (after 40+ years inbetween lessons!). Did lots of study when away - the internet is awesome for learning!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

What! Another holiday. You may just as well move to Port Douglas permanently.

Kek said...

Now there's a plan - you should listen to Deb. Although I suppose it's a bit far from the grandchildren.

Glad to hear the French comes back so easily. I'll get around to it myself eventually. I never DID get that CD set I ordered. Better do some research and find another supplier. >:I

Unknown said...

Deb- we'd go like a shot if we could!

Kerryn- I don't think I ever said it came back easily!! I did 3 years of really bad French at school so now I need to make up for it by studying extra hard!!!