Monday, November 21, 2011

Busy busy busy- but doing what???

I seem to be running around busy busy busy but I'm not really sure what I'm doing!!! TAFE is coming to a close so that always means more work. Gym is the same as ever so no extra there. Maybe it's a 'post holiday slump'!!!
On our holiday I went to the gym every day- had a jolly good sweat, ran or walked at least twice a day and felt fabulous.
Coming back home I've avoided the gym, I've run but with a struggle and generally seemed to have lost my mojo for exercise. I know it will come back but I wish it would hurry!!!!!
Just thought I'd better write on here just to let you know that I'm still in the land of the living!!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Disruptions to routine will do that. Just be patient, it'll be back soon enough.

Sunny Reviews said...

Hey! Awesome! Make sure to check out my blog at http://sunnyreviewer.blogspot.com
! Thanks!