Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Been ages again!

Seems to have been a long time inbetween blogs for me! Nothing momentous happening just being lazy I fear. I've been having a lovely time playing with Rupert- he is def the nicest cat I have ever owned. Very loving and gentle but also loves playing and leaping and is generally a laugh a minute!
Our trip in May is progressing nicely. I have the tickets to the Spanish Riding School so the main purpose of the trip is settled- yaaahhhh
Bike riding is also progressing- up to 58km with only one minor prob- my foot!!! eeeeegh- the soreness that happened at Christmas ( when I was riding an exercise bike about 30 mins most days) has now flared up again. I'm not totally convinced its the bike- at least I hope not!!!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Ouch! That stupid foot again. Hope it gets better soon. Have you tried stretching your calf muscles more often?

jeremy said...

Hope it gets well soon.
botanical weight loss