Monday, August 20, 2012

A work in progress

Okay- I don't expect to get it right every time but you would think I could control this 'eating' thing! I seem to start well and gradually deteriorate throughout the day!  Today has been my best day so far so  I guess I am a 'work in progress'
Exercise- had a great day Saturday.  Got back to running and really enjoyed it.  Probably ran about 5 kms and walked 4kms.  Then off to the gym where I felt great! I'm still feeling 'great'- ouch!!
Sunday afternoon we went for a bike ride- bit of a sore bum but otherwise fine.
Next weekend I'm heading to Beechworth to take part in a training ride with my team- 100kms- YIKES! the only saving grace is that I'm thinking ( hoping) it's mostly downhill. Anyway I'll have my support crew ( hubby) close by- he can always rescue me!
Tomorrow I'm thinking seriously of going for a swim before babysitting in the morning- I'll confess what I did tomorrow!

No comments: