Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bike riding update

I went on a training ride on Saturday- Beechworth to Bright  75kms. It was intended that we would do 100km ( from Bright back to Myrtleford gives the extra 25kms) but the majority rule was- not this time!  Who am I to argue???  I went pretty well actually.  Bit sore in the bum and my knee was just starting to groan a bit.  Feel great today though.  I don't normally ride fast but I seem to ride faster than the last group I was with. Hence- I'm in the saddle longer than I want to be! There's a balance between making the distance and going faster, suffering less soreness but not actually making it cos you're too puffed!
I need to be more systematic with my training now- only 2 more months for the big ride!!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

I take my hat off to you Linda, 75km is a huge ride.

Miss Positive said...

Wow - thats a big ride, well done!