Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bad Blogger!!

I'm such a bad blogger! It's been almost 2 months since I wrote anything on here.  I fear that facebook is taking over!
Bike ride is the weekend after this one.  Yikes!  I feel so unprepared but then I think I would always feel unprepared!  I've had a change of bikes which I think will be a good thing- but I'm a bit worried that none of my bikes look like a 'road bike'- more like 'granny's tootling around the lanes' type of bike.  Oh well...... I can always get off and walk if I need to!
My very good friend is now trying to talk ( brainwash ) me into a triathlon in January.  It's a very easy one (Pink Breast awareness or something like that) The swimming is the part I freak out about.  The shortest of the courses is only a 100m swim in a pool and apparently any stroke will do.  However when you struggle to breathe- 100m is a very long way!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

I was starting to think you had given up on blogging altogether.
Wow this bike riding thing is taking over. Hips will go next. hehe
Pop on over to this webside...http://thecolorrun.com/australia/ It looks like a run that would be lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Hi Deb- just popped of the bike for a quick look at that website- looks good. I'll give it greater scrutiny after next weekend! Hips??? Hmmmmmm already had problems there years ago- seems alright now but I could get some extra whinging mileage out of them too!!! heheheh

Unknown said...

off