Sunday, June 18, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
Went running on Saturday morning and intended to run/walk 10kms. Did a 2 minute walk and then started running. Kept on running and running and in the end thought that I might as well run the whole 10km - which I did! Glad I could do it as it's been a while since I ran that distance. It gives me a good base to work up to 21kms. Not really sure the best way to approach this training. I need to increase my distance but I know if I do too much I'll just get my knee hurting again. I'll keep building and doing more walks with the running- although I do find that once I start I really don't want to stop and walk!!
Did a body balance class today which was good and tomorrow hoping to get to the gym early for a workout. I do need to look at my diet though- it's dismal:((

No comments: