Monday, June 19, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
I'm on holidays for the next two weeks so full of good intentions! Didn't quite make it to the gym yesterday- I think I was just destined to run from one appointment to the other! Today I got up early and hit the gym. Did 30 mins cardio- MADE myself not do it all on the treadmill- did rowing and cycling as well. Then leg work with lots of squats and balances and of course stretching. My knee has been a bit sore so I do need to keep up with the leg exercises as they do seem to help. Went shopping today and bought lots of fresh veges and fruit. Unfortunately I do that quite a lot and then end up throwing them out!! Never mind- holiday time gives a bit more time top prepare. Might go to the gym for a class later- after afternoon tea with the girls!!

No comments: