Sunday, July 08, 2007

I think my foot is long last on the way to recovery. Had a 9km run/walk on Saturday. There are two hills on this track around a lake (3km) So I thought if I at least run the hills it will be hard and therefore helping my fitness more than just the occasional jog. I did that and then found the walking so boring I did a 40 pace walk/ 10 pace jog. That livened things up a bit. Felt almost normal! Later that day I did hurt a bit but this morning it's no worse than usual. I'm sure this means it's getting better!!! Hope so cos I'm sick and tired of cycling!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Linda you have given me an idea with your post, walk 40 jog 10, I think I can do that! Thanks for the kind words on my adoption blog also. I am feeling better and better everyday with my decisions. Next is to get my head around Permanant Care, there are 65 kids a year in Victoria trying to find homes, these are kids that have been removed from their parents care for some sort of abuse. They can be up to the age of 12 years, thats the part I can't get my head around for the moment.