Friday, July 13, 2007

This is especially for debstar!!- GREAT NEWS!!! No more early early mornings for me!! This week I was so wrecked after my early Wednesday. I had managed only 3 hrs sleep the night before and by the afternoon my eyes were hanging out. Had afternoon tea with my sister and two friends and I could feel my eyes glazing over- they wouldn't work together! lol. Can't imagine what they thought! I took myself off to a car park behind Maccas and had a 'nana nap' in the car for about 20 mins and felt heaps better. But... to get back to my original GREAT NEWS!!- the manager asked if I wanted to change that shift to a 9-2pm shift. Now how civilised does that sound?? So with a bit of juggling I'm now working a much better shift for me on another day.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Oh hooray! I am truly pleased for you Linda. Those are much more civilised hours.

Unknown said...

I'm beginning to think I'm a bit of a princess though. Didn't like working Saturdays- so got rid of that shift. Couldn't cope with the early mornings- got rid of that shift too. Hmmmmmm.....not so keen on nights either!! lol- doesn't leave much left does it?

Kek said...

Nope, I agree Linda - early mornings are tough. I dislike evenings even more, and sometimes working Saturdays makes me sulk too.

9:00 till 2:00 sounds perfect to me!