Sunday, September 02, 2007

Apart from feeling rather delicate all w/e had a really good one. My friend ( yes... I do have ONE) who headed northward has been heading back south lately so we could meet for our usual Saturday and Sunday walk PLUS a swim a week ago and the intention of a walk and SWIM this week. Ahhhh...this is more like my usual life. Aren't we creatures of habit? I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds real comfort in the sameness of life. Father's Day was great! Caught up with both our kids and grandchildren and daughter in law. Lots of fun. Did a bit of shopping with Catherine ( daughter) and made a date to go shopping with her in a couple of weeks for her birthday which she reminds me- we will be away for like we were for her 21st!!! Oh dear.... what bad parents we are!!!!

No comments: