Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm starting to get quite enthused about the idea of studying again. Having lots of thoughts about possible research- hopefully this will come to fruition and not just keep getting pushed back into something I might do one of these days.
My left foot is still battling plantar fasciitis and now my right foot is battling with maybe having something in it!! I trod on something in the kitchen on Wednesday and although it doesn't look as though anything is in it and the doctor doesn't think there is either- it's still mega sore!!! I'm a mess of hobbling feet! The doctor said the only way to be really sure is to inject anaesthic and have a jolly good look- eeekkkkk- I'm such a baby when it comes to pain (he says it's character building!!) Meanwhile I'll just try to ignore my lower limbs.

2 comments:

Kek said...

Pain is CHARACTER BUILDING??? Uh...has he ever been through anything extremely painful, I wonder?

Good luck with the research ideas!

Unknown said...

It was when he said that having the anaesthetic was character building that I decided to perhaps let nature take its own course!! noooo- I'm not a wimp!! lol