Saturday, December 22, 2007

This is the first year that I haven't had school holidays!!! I know, I know - "welcome to the real world"!! If anyone says that to me again I might just clock them! I'm sure lots of people think that teachers have it easy with all those holidays but nothing makes up for the hours and hours of work at night / weekends/ and holidays. I'm not making this up- the work load is relentless.
I don't miss that part but I do miss being busy throughout my day. I find that gym work is spasmodic with lots of cancellations from clients especially at this time of year. Next year I think I might do some study of some sort. I've been looking into fitness courses or I could seriously think about a doctorate! Perhaps combining disability and fitness. I considered this some years ago but could never come up with a suitable 'question' to research!! Anybody got any suggestions????

No comments: