Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I took my brave pills and let the dr dig around some more- couldn't find anything!!!! I'm still hobbling but not as badly. Maybe it's just bruised- I jolly well hope so.
I'm feeling like a fat little piglet after yesterday. I'm sure I didn't really need to eat everything I laid my eyes on- but I did. We've been having lots of fun today with my new pressie- a tomtom!. One of those global positioning systems. I'm hopeless ( or rather- very good) at getting lost. Today sexy richard told us where to go and when to turn. Irish sean was a dead loss and gave up on us but down to earth aussie ken/kevin ( not sure exactly) was patient and just kept giving us other options when we ignored his advice. lol- we are such children here!!

1 comment:

Kek said...

Ugh - hope the foot gets better! Give it lots of rest for a couple of days, hopefully that will help.