Sunday, January 13, 2008

Last week I wrote a 'plan'. A plan of the exercise I would do each day and I'm glad to say I accomplished all that I had written down. Now why is it that I have absolutely no problem in following an exercise plan but when it comes to food all good intentions seem to fly out the window!
Anyway- tomorrow is swimming day! My friend , with whom I usually swim, gave me a 'halo' for Christmas. Its a fluffy purple glitzy little number- and tomorrow I will earn the right to wear it! I promise a picture of it if I've done the right thing! lol

2 comments:

Debstar said...

You are only allowed to wear it Linda if you can stay away from smarties and muffins for the whole day.

I tried to be really good last week but come Friday & I cracked. A whole packet of Smarties to myself, while no one was watching of course.

Kek said...

Still waiting for the picture....