Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I love my podiatrist! I love my podiatrist! I love my podiatrist!!
I didn't realise I actually HAD one until today. I was forced ( yes forced!!!- well encouraged/ coerced or whatever) to find one today and HE FOUND IT!!!!! a tiny weeny itsy bitsy piece of glass that has been causing me such grief over Christmas!! He came at me with his scalpul- so I very firmly put my best 'princess' crown on my head and looked pathetically frightened of it. He assured me it wouldn't hurt and you know- it actually didn't/ So- you see- I'm smitten. Not only that- he also seems to be quite knowledgeable about this plantar fasciiwhatsis that I've been plagued with for nearly a year. He seemed to have some different ideas about it so I'm g oing to see him again next week. Well- anyway I'll give him a go for a while! Life is looking considerably brighter today.

3 comments:

Kek said...

You've had plantar fasciitis all this time, and you DIDN'T SEE A PODIATRIST?

*smacks forehead*

Good move, Linda. :)

Debstar said...

Looks like it really is a happy new year for you Linda.

Unknown said...

Nooooo- Kerryn- you've got it all wrong!! I DID see a podiatrist much earlier on. She altered my orthotics until I could no longer wear them, then she left and another one came and then the doctor at that medical centre charged me $100 for a visit!! Needless to say- I didn't return. lol