Sunday, January 20, 2008

On Sunday we got together with my sisters (2) and their respective partners and some offspring to evaluate our past New Year Resolutions and set this years. I didn't really do too well with last years. I was supposed to read 'Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway". I thought about it on Saturday afternoon and did contemplate a 'speed read' but decided it really wasn't worth it. I did do SOME gardening and I was supposed to keep this weird sounding plant alive- ahem not sure what happened to it- but in all, I think I failed gardening too!
This years are
1. Make a list of house improvements and do 2 this year
2. Lose 5 cm from my belly.
3. Participate in one fun run/walk
The rest of the family make a group one for each person too- what they did for me was
To read a book every two months.
That one shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I love reading but tend to read bits and pieces of fitness books, magazines and usually library books of various types. ( I think they think I just read magazines all year!!)

No comments: