Friday, September 05, 2008

This and that

I've found a new swimming pool ( new to me and new as in just opened!!) It's a 25m and therefore seems much more achievable. The other pool I swim at has a dome shaped soft roof , a long draughty corridor to get to it and you might as well be in a big hole as there is no way you can see out! Well this new pool is full of glass windows which lets in light, sunrise and green outside. It's just a lovely place to be, I'm sure I swim better in it.
This afternoon I had a rare day at home. I was so industrious- cleaned and tidied the house more or less from top to bottom ( as long as you don't open any cupboards!) a really good feeling.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I did the same thing today Linda. Huge spring clean and am exhausted, but it feels good!

Unknown said...

Must be spring!! Yaaahhh!!