Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Easter

This past week has been a bit up and down. I was sick at the weekend and so been feeling a bit fragile this week ( lol- this is the princess in me coming out!) Had a bit of a workout on Tuesday and my Thursday was busy with the two classes so I got a bit of a sweat up this time. However have counteracted it well and truly with plenty of eating!
No chocolate for me this easter- still off the chocolate although I did have a choc chip easter bun- yum! I don't really count that- it's the chocolate bars etc that I'm avoiding.
Tomorrow I'm back to the running and will go to gym and do a more weighty workout than I've been doing the past two weeks or so. Sometimes I think it's not a bad thing lightening up for a while- mentally if not physically. Anyway- Happy Easter everyone- happy eating!

No comments: