Monday, March 29, 2010

what a great day!




Had a lovely lovely day today. Started by not having any work- tafe on holiday and I asked someone else to do the 50's class- ALL DAY! This was a minor miracle for me- I work everyday even when I'm on holidays! Anyhow- was intending to spend the day with a friend looking for bathroom renovation thingys ( re my post- new year resolutions and home improvements). Started by putting some old towels away in the laundry which meant I had to clean and tidy the entire cupboard! A trip to the op shop meant I was 2 bags freer on junk ( always a great feeling) . then it was off to maccas for a coffee and some tafe work. well- just as i was getting my books out- a thump came on the table and I looked up and saw my son! He was also at maccas to do some work ( hehehe- can you see a family trait appearing here??) It was so nice to see him unexpectedly. We had a good hour chewing the fat and not doing a scrap of work!. After that it was bathroom stuff. Had a lovely and productive day making decisions and bringing back tiles inbetween coffee, lunch and lots of chat with my friend. A good day on all accounts! I've included a pic of the tiles for the bathroom which I think might also lead to new floor tiles which will go through to the kitchen which will ultimately lead to a renovated kitchen and then we will head to the lounge and the bedrooms not far away and then......... and then......... curtains............ painting........ lol - I guess you won't see me much soon!

1 comment:

Debstar said...

I like the one with the bit of leaf/branch design best. Choosing tiles is a biggie, once they're up you can't change your mind. Well, you can I guess, but there's not much you can do about it without paying an awful lot of money.