Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Update

My sister reads my blog and she was saying that I hadn't updated for a while. I think it's cos I don't have anything to say, she thought it was cos I was too busy- guess it's a bit of both!
I remember the days when I had time after work to meet with friends and walk or run and have coffee. Well,,,, those days seem well and truly over! Do you think the days are getting shorter or perhaps I'm just less efficient? Lately I seem to be over preparing for tafe lessons or going out for dinner. I think I need to reshuffle my priorities. I haven't been swimming for well over 6 months and I WAS beginning to enjoy it. I've also been forgoing any workouts for a coffee with solitude ( blissful!!) Nice but not a good habit. Perhaps I need a 6 months resolution.

No comments: