Saturday, June 05, 2010

eat eat eat

When my middle sister and I were kids we had a building set called Bayko (very English) On one of my 'eating sprees' this week I had dinner with her. She brought out the Bayko and we had a wonderful time reminiscing and remembering


We also started our own magazine. It lasted through edition 1 ( Premier edition) and 2 ( and final!!) I think we're going to work on 'Edition 3' I'm dying to see how the serial by Mildred Spiggins (aka - me!) turns out. With a lapse of 45 years she should have had some thoughts about how it should finish!!
Anyway this has been a week of celebrating and eating! Now I'm too scared to get on the scales. I think I'll let myself dry out for a few days before I face that task!
Less than 2 weeks before we head north for 10 days- counting down and can hardly wait.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

Going by your past efforts to complete tasks the magazine may be many, many, many years in the coming.

Unknown said...

Have you no faith girl????? True genius does not work on a timeline!!!!