Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I think I'm avoiding swimming!

Finally got on the scales and believe it or not - they said exactly what they said the previous time! ( about 3 weeks ago!) So- all good on that front.
Gym has been consistent but not all that startling. Swimming has been NIL NIX NOTHING etc etc etc! I really want to get back to it but I seem to be full of excuses. I could put it between gym and tafe but I rationalise it away by the thought that I'll feel messy or unprepared for the rest of the day.hmmph!- it's just an excuse. So- I'm making a pledge here- the next time I blog it will be to report I have finally dipped my dainty tootsies in the murky depths of the pool! I promise!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You can do it Linda I know you can. I am quite enjoying my swimming lessons at the moment. How I will feel swimming laps when I can, I have no idea