Thursday, March 03, 2011

Home alone again!

Phew- our relatives have just left to return to their homeland. It was lovely to have them but also lovely to have the house to ourselves again.. The first thing we did- have dinner on our knees in front of the tv!!! How slovenly is that???
The next couple of weeks are also a bit hectic with another relative and wedding celebrations etc. After all that we're going away for a weekend!!
The challenge I'm doing is interesting. Can't say I've made any real changes to my diet yet but I am far more aware of what I'm eating and where the problems lie. Lunch doesn't happen! I need to address that. Exercise is great- loving it. Training for Run for Kids in April is on track ( literally!!) Ran 9kms the other day so probably just need to up it a bit and I should make the 14.7 without too much drama. The best part of running that 9kms was that I didn't hurt anywhere afterwards!- no foot, no glutes and no hip- yaaaaaaahhhhhhh

No comments: