Tuesday, February 14, 2012

exciting times ahead!

This year is my BIG birthday! I've been thinking of what to do to celebrate ( I reckon if you're entering a new decade, might as well celebrate memorably!) Had contemplated a holiday in central Australia on a station or something but hubby suggested I might like to see the horses in Vienna! Would I what!!!!!!!!. So- trip is being planned! Hopefully we can get this organised in time- Spanish Riding School, Stud farm in Piber ( where they grow them) a 6 day walk in country Austria, trip over to Britain and make way to Wales where I will sit on the memorial seat we got for my parents ( scattered ashes in 2007) which is in a park we used to go to when we were kids! I'm so delighted with the thought of this- it's just perfect:))))) Makes turning the big 60 something to look forward to!

2 comments:

Kek said...

How exciting, Linda!

I can't believe you're turning 60. Show those young things how it's done! ;)

Miss Positive said...

Oh my goodness how exciting Linda! What an amazing trip that will be!