Friday, February 03, 2012

just stuff

Don't know really what I've been doing this past week I just know it has flown! Tafe starts back on Monday and now I'm really beginning to feel as though my holiday is over:(( I really enjoy the teaching but it's that old 'school feeling' deep in the tummy ( otherwise know as major butterflies). I've done heaps of prep so I should be ok for about half the year I would think!! I'll be glad when I've broken the ice and things calm down to a dull roar.
Cycling is going ok. I've ridden a couple of 30kms. I've felt fine afterwards but glad to stop! The weekend will see at least one more ride- we're fairly busy Sunday so not sure if it can happen that day!
Exercise is going ok generally- hitting the gym more days than not. Diet is a bit hit or miss but at least that gives me something to work on.
Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Debstar said...

30kms is a long way! How's the bum?

Unknown said...

bum is firmly encased in hubby's bike shorts and so looks considerably larger than it actually is!!! Not a good look but does help softening the bumps. I just can't quite believe I'm actually wearing something that enhances and enlarges part of me that for the past 45 years or so I;ve been trying to minimise!!!!!