Friday, September 08, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
well- it's Friday and I've done NOTHING except sit on my fat backside all week and eat!! Well not literally but I haven;t done any exercise to speak of. The pain in my rib has been really awful and even normal breathing is an effort and painful. My mother in law is in hospital with pneumonia so that has meant we haven't got home til about 8.30 each night. On Thursday I was called up for jury selection- had a wonderful day! Sat and waited- did the cross word, read, drank tea and finished off some jigsaw puzzles. I think I might offer myself as a professional jury selectee!!! However all that doesn't help me get any fitter or flatter! Tomorrow I'm walking so maybe this will be a new more successful and disciplined week for me.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

Hi Linda,
I got called up for jury duty last year but it was over Xmas period so I wasn't called in very much. I managed to get through 2 books though. Its fun being paid to do nothing but ridiculously boring after a few days of it.

Hope the thing with the rib gets better quickly. How's the hip, must be doing a bit better if you're considering a walk.

Kek said...

OK Linda, fess up. Your bio says you're 54....so who's the young chick in the photos then? :-)

Unknown said...

haha-thanks kerryn. You do know though that I would never post any pics that weren't just in the right light at the right distance and catching me at a good time!