Friday, September 22, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
I went to gym Wednesday evening with my daughter and did a walk and some weights. It's been a while since I've done that! It was great to be back but I took it carefully. Went to a yoga class after that with Catherine ( daughter) and Mel (daughter in law) that was lovely and relaxing. I'm paying for it today though- quite stiff and sore. It doesn;t take long to get creaky bits it seems!
I'm really enjoying the filing but a day off today was extra great! It also gave me a chance to do some school prep. With last term looming the work load increases. All that stuff I should have done in term 1 won't wait anymore!

3 comments:

Debstar said...

I haven't gone to yoga for ages. I used to have the best teacher and now nobody else stacks up. I'll have to go again soon. Its nice to have family come with you to share the experience/pain.

Unknown said...

the family bit was the BEST part of the yoga/gym. I actually find the yoga really hard - I just don't seem to bend in the right places!!

Kek said...

Ha! Bendy and flexy I definitely am NOT. But I wish I'd done yoga when I was young - maybe I'd be less stiff and creaky now. :-(