Monday, September 04, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
I seem to spend more of my time trying to fix up all these body parts than I do in making them fit and healthy! Went to physio on Friday and again today. Feeling quite a lot better but then I did hit the neurofen too and that appears to be a bit of a wonder drug! One of the main problems with taking it is that I safe guard my stomach by eating chocolate. This does seem to help the stomach ache factor but also seems to help the fat factor too! I've got lots of stretches and stuff to do. I guess I need to concentrate on getting all my bits fixed before I put them under pressure.
Had a good/bad day yesterday. In the morning went to my mum and dads unit with my sisters to sort more things out. That was rather sad. Then baby sat our two lovely granddaughters for a couple of hours. That was the good part.

No comments: