Thursday, October 05, 2006

lindyloo123

lindyloo123
I promise I am NOT going to give a day by day account of my diet but I am pleased at how disciplined I've become!!. Maybe not totally great but at least a bit more ordered. If I haven't written down that I'm going to eat something then I find I can say no to it. So- no biscuits, no chocolate, no lollies. I go out for lunch every Thursday and usually have the same thing ( I know- very boring) but this time I wrote down the salad roll and only HALF a caramel slice! I actually gave the other half away cos I didn't really trust myself. Now if that aint improvement I don't know what is. And while I'm patting myself on the back I can boast about the swimming I did tonight. whooweee- way to go! I don't enjoy swimming cos I really can't do it but I wrote it down and so before I knew it I was in the pool!!

4 comments:

Debstar said...

Linda this reminds me of an ad. that was on TV last year. If the lady couldn't suck it up with a straw it was a NO to that. Can't remember what the ad was about tho.

Keep up the good work is that 81 days to go now? hahahah

Unknown said...

I'm sure it must be about 150 days to go!!! aggghhhhhhh at least that's how it feels at the moment!!

Kek said...

Good work Linda....there's definitely something to be said for having a written plan. Kind of like having a contract with yourself.

Unknown said...

mmoojkn