Sunday, October 29, 2006

Had the nicest day today. Caught up w ith my sister over coffee and then my husband and I headed off to Hastings for the day. Just a lazy drifting through sort of day. Bad luck to all the washing, dusting, cleaning and tidying that needed doing! We sat in a cafe, had some fairly ordinary lunch and read the paper. Hahaha- obviously not newly weds! Our eyes were locked to the text instead of each other. Isn't it a lovely feeling though, to feel so comfortable that you don't have to make conversation and instead can be as anti social as you like and still enjoy each others company?

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hello there... yes it is nice not to have to say anything isnt it...
You are lucky you are able to coffee with your sister... I havent seen mine for a long time as we live so far from each other...She lives in Adelaide and I in tasmania....

Unknown said...

Hi wana_b-slim-
thanks for calling by my blog. I love getting messages back on here