Monday, October 23, 2006

We went away for the weekend which was lovely. I'm finding this year really hard and so a couple of days away from the rat race really helps to get me back on keel. However.....the eating also had a holiday!!! But I hadn't realised how bad I felt when I overate on all the wrong stuff. Today ( Monday) been much better- not perfect- but better. Ran this afternoon for only 3k but now my hip is telling me all about it! For any Melbournites who read this- hasn't the weather just been awesome...on the improve all the time. And for you Deb........ I really wish I was in Queensland where the weather is better all the time! Next year we may head up that way for a while.

3 comments:

Debstar said...

We have rainforests in Qld Linda. You know if you have rainforests you have rain, lots of rain sometimes.
At the moment though its dry as a bone. The water situation in Brisbane and surrounding areas is dire. Thank goodness we don't get your horrid cold days. I don't like the cold.

Unknown said...

nor do I!!!

Kek said...

Deb, we have rainforests too - actually there's one just up the road from me. Sadly, we have no tropical temperatures to go with them...Bah!

Linda, I think you put the mozz on us, talking about the nice weather. Where'd it go? :-(