Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'v had the most wonderful 4 days in Perth! Escaped the dreaded 'winter return' that Melbourne seemed to go through ( Yes- I live fairly close to the Dandenongs and the SNOW!) Perth was magnificent- really warm, clean, easy to get around and of course- I was on holiday too.
I've tried to download some pics to put on here but blogger doesn't seem to want to play at the moment so will try a bit later. Kerryn- we need to lobby for our own Jacob's Ladder here in Melb! If you don't know what it is the pic will explain all- it's pure torture!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to fremantle by ferry and back by train. Loved it but didn;t really spend all that much time there. We did lots of walking and exploring Kings Park and of course lots of shopping! We'll def go back0 and the weather was beautiful!!! And look- photos!!